Every job I’ve ever had, when I left, I was replaced by at two or three people. I have always enjoyed working and discovering new skills.
I was also very fortunate that there were only two times that I ever ended up a boss that was hard to get along. It might have been because of my enthusiastic attitude or maybe I just had better than average luck. Almost everyone I worked for treated me with respect and encouraged me to develop new skills, even when they knew I would eventually move on because of it.
I’d like to thank each and every one of them for their contribution to my business accumen:
- Mr. Dan Hervella, Little River Inn
- Mr. Dennon, Heritage House
- Mr. and Mrs. Arn Williams, Seagull Inn
- Mr. Lamar Johnson, Cal State Chico
- Mr. & Mrs. Percy Faith, Type & Design
- Mr. Monte Cornwell, Fast Print
- Mrs. Ruth O’Hara, Typesetting & Design
- Mr. Ron Reed, Bechtel Corporation
- Mr. Bob Barnett, Channel 3 TV
- Mr. Ron Westfall , Printing
- Mr. Herbert K. Tom , Attorney
- Mr. Wayne Pope, EPOP Typesetting
- Mr. Jimmy Keller, Compugraphics
Each and every oneof them has made a major positive contribution towards my attitude in working.
Due to their unselfish motives, I began as a babysitter, began to a waitress and then developed through every step of the printing industry which took me to sales. Thank you for the lessons. Thank you for the nurturing and caring you gave me.